Welcome to your new beginning
Cleansing your system with raw and fresh alkaline juices is one of the most powerful ways to bring balance back into your life. There is life-force energy in every bottle of carefully-crafted cold-pressed juice – thanks to the raw enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals, antioxidants and other phytonutrients found in fruits and vegetables. Every bottle that you drink, you’re receiving the goodness that Mother Nature wants us to ingest.
Let your journey to better health begin here.
The aim of Antidote cleanses is to get you clean from inside out. Every day, especially in modern day life, we are exposed to tonnes of toxins in our food, air, water, cosmetics and environment. Mentally and emotionally, we sometimes get stressed up and upset because of negative circumstances.
Cleansing regularly helps your body to actively eliminate toxins (and negativity), and give your entire system a chance to start afresh. By removing the burden of old toxins and energy, you are creating a space for a better and healthier lifestyle, body and mindset.
The benefits of cleansing
– Higher energy: Raw nutrients and enzymes get absorbed into your system fast, resulting in increased energy levels.
– Radiant skin: Antioxidants in juices fight off free radical damage and reverse aging. Water content in juices also help to hydrate the skin; giving you a glowing complexion.
– Healthier digestive system: Vegetable juices are alkaline-forming in your stomach; restoring your body’s pH levels, the health of your colon and minimizing undesirable bad bacteria growth
– Smaller appetite: Consuming nothing but fresh produce for a few days helps your body to press the restart button, renew your diet palette and make you more mindful of what you put into your body post-cleanse.
– Better healing ability: While giving your digestive tract a much needed rest, your body focuses its energy into healing other parts of your body, such as your metabolic organs, skin and nervous system.
– Metabolism boost: Enzymes present in raw juices transfer their energy into your cells, boosting your metabolism and increasing your fat-burning rate.
– Increased mental clarity: Cleansing speeds up toxin elimination from your nervous system, helping you to feel sharper and more focused.
Before your cleanse
What to expect
Your cleanse journey is unique and personal. The more processed food, caffeine and alcohol you have consume in the past, the more you may expect to experience some kind of detox symptoms. This is all part of the journey and definitely a big step towards a healthier body. The symptoms you may experience include giddiness, constipation, diarrhoea and migraines. However, they should be mild and should not interrupt your normal daily routine.
Try to clear your schedule before your cleanse so that you may get enough rest and maximise the positive effects of your cleanse.
– Stock up on herbal tea, coconut water and lemon
– Clear your schedule (try not to schedule dinner dates or parties)
– Do your research and find out more about cleansing
– Schedule massage sessions, yoga or meditation classes
– Start drinking plenty of water to prepare your body
Eat more of
– Complex grains
– Nut milks
– Fruits and vegetables
– Lean, white meat
– Raw nuts and seeds
– Healthy oils
– Herbal teas, alkaline water, coconut water
– Herbs and spices
– Refined grains
– Dairy products
– Red meat and cured meat
– Animal fat
– Alcohol, carbonated drinks
– Refined sugar
– Artificial sweeteners
Rise and shine. Get a good stretch, drink a glass of warm water with a slice of lemon to wake your digestive system up and get your bowels moving. If you have a dry body brush, brush your skin now to improve blood circulation, stimulate your lympathic system and remove dead skin.
Stand up and stretch again to wake your senses up and speed up your detoxification process.
Prepare some herbal tea and start sipping on them to stay full. They are high in antioxidants and important to aid detoxing.
Keep sipping on water, preferably with lemon. Water will hydrate your system, while lemon alkalizes your body.
Continue sipping on herbal tea and warm water with lemon.
Take a hot bath to enhance your blood circulation and relax your entire body.
Nutmilk #6; your protein fix for the day.
Turn on relaxing or meditative music and light some candles. Set up a comfortable environment to help you to fall into a deep and high-quality sleep.
Boost your cleanse process
Hydrate with herbal tea, coconut water or alkaline water in between each juice. This is the time to clear out your body. You may be visiting the bathroom very often, so do make sure that there is one nearby at all times.
Stretching is one of the most important things you can do during your cleanse. By stretching, you are allowing blood to circulate, and making sure that your system is delivering nutrients you are consuming to every part of your body.
– Breathe deeply
Breathing deeply is similar to stretching – it improves oxygenation of your system and helps you to feel calm.
Indulge in self-love during your cleanse. Schedule massage sessions to relax your muscles and allow blood to circulate faster.
– Get some sun
Vitamin D is great for boosting the immune system. Sunlight also helps to kill of bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses. A walk in the park for 15 minutes is sufficient.
If you prefer, you could use colonics to remove build-up waste and toxins. This will tone your bowels and create a brand new environment for good bacteria to flourish.
– Oil pulling
Oil pulling is a simple method to improve overall health, and has a powerful detox effect. First thing in the morning, take a tablespoon of any organic oil and swish it around in your mouth for 10-20 minutes. This action ‘pulls’ toxins from your body and also improve your oral health.
Observe your body and listen to the thoughts in your head. Take this cleanse as a good time to eliminate any limiting habits and thoughts. Releasing toxic thoughts is as important as releasing toxins from your body cells.
After your cleanse
Pat yourself on the back for the great job done. Cleansing is challenging, especially for first-timers, and you have completed it. Continue your newly developed good habits of sipping water with lemon and herbal tea throughout the day. On the morning after your cleanse, drink a light smoothie to introduce some fiber back into your body. During lunch time, have light salads, fruit, vegetable soups or broths to ease solid food back into your system.
– Fresh Foods
Continue to opt for fresh and whole foods after your cleanse. Going back to fast food, processed foods and foods high in sugar and salt will put your cleanse to waste.
– Stay active
Exercises such as yoga is great for staying active and slowing down aging. It improves oxygenation and blood circulation and helps to tone your muscles. Doing yoga in the long run is extremely beneficial for your health
– Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol
These are two powerful toxins that can ruin your body. Steer clear!